Social interaction is easy in our welcoming community. Opportunities abound for companionship, spiritual engagement, and enjoying the Florida sunshine. Customized, life-affirming activities are designed to help promote physical and emotional well-being, prolong daily functioning, and maintain a sense of purpose. Family members have the confidence of knowing that because our community is solely dedicated to memory care, dementia and Alzheimer’s, every detail is tailored to resident wellness, safety and comfort.
- Three freshly prepared, brain-healthy, and dietitian-approved meals daily with abundant snacks and beverages
- All utilities included
- Professional, licensed, and dementia-trained staff on premises 24 hours a day
- Wellness checks as indicated by individualized plan of care
- On-site therapies
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Security and emergency response
- Respite care
- Interactive Life Stations help residents relate to present and past
- Lush courtyard with secure seating areas, walking paths and shaded areas
- Multiple dining rooms with welcoming spaces for residents to enjoy meals
- Media room for movies and more
- Activity and game room
- Whirlpool baths and spa
- Beauty salon
- Sun room for indoor relaxation
- It’s Never 2 Late® system featuring technology that significantly increases cognitive stimulation and resident engagement with caregivers and families
Everyone needs a chance to rest and rejuvenate – especially those who care for someone with Alzheimer’s or other related dementias. With short-term respite stays at Bayshore Memory Care, you can really relax, knowing your loved one is in good hands. A luxurious, comfortable setting provides the perfect backdrop for a short-term stay that could have long-term benefits for both you and your loved one.
Health & Wellness Navigation
Keeping Residents on Course for Total Wellbeing
At communities managed by Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company, residents and their families can rest assured there’s a program in place to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and navigate any medical challenges that lie ahead. With Health & Wellness Navigation, the trained wellness Navigation team partners with residents to anticipate needs and address them—from day-to-day nutrition, fitness and life-enriching activities to preparation and follow-up for hospital care.
The Navigation team coordinates with resources as needed, ensuring peace of mind and confidence about the future. For example, after an illness or surgery, the Navigation team will coordinate services like follow-up appointments, transportation, post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks and delivery of specific nutritional meals prescribed by their physician. It takes the burden off families, knowing Health & Wellness Navigation is there to assist residents with their needs.